Here is the final product of this project that I have been working in for over two months. I really hope you enjoy the video as a lot of hard work and time when into creating the best viewing experience. And one special thanks to my cousin who personally created the music in this video. Have fun and enjoy!
- What titles are displayed during the opening sequences? Similarly to Ma, the title sequence is very short and only shows three titles. These are the production companies and the title card. The companies that worked on this movie are Blum House, Intrepid Pictures, and Hush. The font used for the title is a black, bolded version of Verdana. The title appears with no transition and disappears with a three-second fade. This is the fourth and final appearance of Blum House as a production company for thriller and horror films, they have truly become a staple in the film industry especially since Get Out. Due to Netflix being the studio and the movie only airing on Netflix services, there was no need to include it as the studio in the title. - What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? The images prioritized in the opening sequence are the dense woods, a car in front of a nice-sized home, food being cooked (specifically the noise created by cooking), the main character, an...
My music video was successful, yet underwhelming. Due to the length that the video had to e confined to, I felt as if my creativity was limited. I had several scenes that I simply couldn't complete due to the length that the video would've ended up with. If I would've shot every scene I wanted to create, I would've been a full minute and 23 seconds past the time limit. I ran into this problem last school year with my Powerpoint video presentation for AICE Global Perspectives, in which I had written down too much information to be presented within the time limit. Fortunately, this assignment was much more forgiving in the sense that I was able to correct any mistakes while they were happening. I felt that all of my scenes did fall into place nicely in the end. Although there was a set of scenes that I felt didn't mesh well with the pacing of the video. This was the scene that showed me as an 11-year-old doing homework. Most of the fault was on my part but I wou...
Comments
Post a Comment